AMADA AMERICA, INC. respects the intellectual property of others.
If you are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, please contact us in writing stating the following:
- Your contact information (including email address and phone)
- Exact URL where you found the material
- Details that describe the material (name, specifications, characteristics, etc.)
- The reason why you believe that your rights have been violated, with any pertinent documentation
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
Upon receipt of your objection, AMADA will:
- Promptly acknowledge receipt of your statement via email (or other means of communication if you do not have an email account)
- We may temporarily remove the material from public view while we assess the validity of your information
Upon completion of our assessment, AMADA will take appropriate action and communicate that action to you.